“These tours are examples of some of the places to visit and the sights and activities you can experience. They are completely customizable to your time and budget. Please use the “Design Your Own form” to start planning your next vacation with us”
This tour takes you on a journey to the historic city of Athens, with sights such as the Acropolis, the temple of Olympian Zeus, the Roman and Greek agora as well as the historic center. In Santorini check out the caldera and the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri, buried under tons of ash from a volcanic eruption. In Crete, you’ll be able to marvel at the Minoan palace of Knossos. Milos is a natural paradise, whereby half the island is a protected reserve. An abundance of top beaches and amazing food are the top attractions here. Kusadasi on the Turkish western seaboard offers unique nightlife and r&r opportunities. In Mykonos enjoy the chic bohemian rhythm of the jet set and the iconic Cycladic architecture.
- 1,200 passengers in 480 staterooms, 53 with private balcony
- All staterooms are equipped with telephone, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes & TV
- Minibar in all suites
- Fully air-conditioned, stabilisers, WiFi and doctor on board – at extra cost
- All transfers (only inbound transfer with assistant).
- 2 overnights in Athens on bed and breakfast basis.
- Half day Athens City Tour with New Acropolis Museum with English speaking guide and entrance fees included.
- 7 Day Cruise -All inclusive-2 Excursions Package included:
- Kusadasi: Ancient Ephesus through the ages-Hellenistic and Roman Period.
- Rhodes: Medieval Rhodes and the Acropolis of Lindos
Excludes: Port taxes & cruise gratuities
Arrival at Athens International Airport, assistance and transfer to the Hotel.
(Friday) Athens City Tour with New Acropolis Museum.
Departure from the Hotel in the morning after breakfast, for a guided City tour of Athens
and the New Museum. Afternoon free and overnight stay in Athens.
(Saturday) Athens – 7 days Cruise
Transfer to the Port of Piraeus to embark on the Cruise around the Greek Islands and Turkey.
Dinner on board.
Arrival and disembark.
Arrival at Rhodes and disembark. Enjoy the island and at agreed time set sail to Crete.
Arrival and disembark. Embark in the afternoon and set sail to Santorini.
Arrival, disembark, and free time to visit the island. Spend night on board in Santorini.
(Thursday) Santorini/ Milos/ Mykonos
Embark and set sail to Milos and Mykonos.
At agreed time, set sail to Athens.
(Saturday) Athens – Airport
Arrival at the Port of Piraeus. Disembark and transfer to Athens International Airport.
Departure based on pre-set dates between May – October 2022