Cancellation, Refund & Deferral Policy
Prior to booking your tour please review our policy on cancellation, refunds, and deferrals
CANCELLATION, REFUND & DEFERRAL POLICY
If you cancel at least 45 days prior to the departure of the tour, the nonrefundable deposit will be forfeited. There is a possibility however to defer your tour for up to one year. Cancellations 44 -30 days prior to departure will have the ability to defer up to one year. There are no refunds 29 days prior to the departure; in which case you are responsible to pay 100% of the entire package price. No shows will be charged 100% of the entire package price. Cancellations must be received by Ciao Tour’s Canadian office in writing after the first notification by phone. When applicable, a signed deferral contract would include the following conditions:
- Ciao Tours will not guarantee the present exchange rate, from Euro into American/Canadian dollars.
- Any changes to the Itinerary will be add-ons and charged accordingly.
- If changes require the use of different suppliers than quoted in the original tour, you will incur further expenses due to lack of space with the quoted supplier.
- Should the suppliers’ rates increase for the 2020/2021/2022 season, you will incur the difference.
- The tour must be completed in 1 year of the original date. Ciao Tours will rebook the tour one time only. Should you decide not to take the tour by the designated date, the original deposit will be 100% non-refundable.