Rome Custom Tour
Independent Tour, Customized to Your Dates
Forum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Spanish Steps
Enjoy a purely Roman adventure, where all roads truly do lead to the Eternal City! Wander the ancient cobblestone streets, enjoying the age-old sights and smells of markets, vendors, and architecture at every turn and in every piazza.
Take a journey down the Spanish Steps, marvel at the Trevi Fountain and the columns of the Pantheon. Step back through time; see life through the eyes of a gladiator, their fellow participants, or the spectators, as you wander through the famous Coliseum. The Vatican, with its awe-inspiring museum collections, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica are all breath-taking and moving!
- Private Transfer from Rome Airport and return
- 4 Hour Private Walking Tour of Rome including entrance to the Roman Coliseum
- Private Transfer to the Vatican
- 4 Hour Private Tour of the Vatican Museums (including entrance -avoiding the line ups
- Special entrance to the Sistine Chapel to see in Private – without 1,0000 of tourists!
- Roma Pass (Includes Free Public Transportation)
- Free Entrance to First 2 Museums and/or Archaeological Sights (Valid for 72 Hours)
- Dinner Reservations
- Assistance from a Ciao Tours Representative
What's Not Included
Air flights, travel insurance, tips, and anything not specifically mentioned in “What’s Included”.
Day 1 - Rome
- Arrive at “Leonardo da Vinci” Airport– Rome (FCO)
- Private Transfer to Central Rome Hotel
- Pick up Roma Pass and Explore Rome at Lesiure
- Dinner Reservations at a Unique Roman Restaurant
Day 2 - Vatican City
- Private Transfer to Vatican
- Explore Rome on Foot or Using Roma Pass
- 4-hour Private Guided Tour of the Vatican Museums – includes entrance
- St. Peter’s Basilica, The Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Large collection of art and treasures collected through it’s 2,000 years of history
- Large collection of paintings by the best of the Italian masters from the Renaissance
Day 3 - Rome
- 4-hour Private Walking Tour of Rome
- Coliseum and Forum, Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi, Spanish Steps, Pantheon
- See the Tiber river and Castel Sant’Angelo
- Suggested visit to Villa Borghese Museum and Park
Day 4 - Rome
Private Transfer to Rome Airport & conclusion of tour.