“These tours are examples of some of the places to visit and the sights and activities you can experience. They are completely customizable to your time and budget. Please use the “Design Your Own form” to start planning your next vacation with us”
Enjoy a purely Roman adventure, where all roads truly do lead to the Eternal City! Wander the ancient cobblestone streets, enjoying the age-old sights and smells of markets, vendors, and architecture at every turn and in every piazza. Take a journey down the Spanish Steps, marvel at the Trevi Fountain and the columns of the Pantheon. Step back through time; see life through the eyes of a gladiator, their fellow participants, or the spectators, as you wander through the famous Coliseum. The Vatican, with its awe-inspiring museum collections, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica are all breath-taking and moving!
Ciao Tours will fix the exchange rate at the time of full payment or 60 days prior to departure.
- Private Transfer from Rome Airport and return
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Hour Private Walking Tour of Rome including entrance to the Roman Coliseum
- Private Transfer to the Vatican
- 4 Hour Private Tour of the Vatican Museums (including entrance -avoiding the line ups
- Special entrance to the Sistine Chapel to see in Private – without 1,000 of tourists!
- Roma Pass (Includes Free Public Transportation)
- Free Entrance to First 2 Museums and/or Archaeological Sights (Valid for 72 Hours)
- Dinner Reservations
- Assistance from a Ciao Tours Representative
- All Taxes except local city tax
What’s Not Included
Air flights, travel insurance, tips, and anything not specifically mentioned in “What’s Included”.
DAY 1 – ROME
- Arrive at “Leonardo da Vinci” Airport– Rome (FCO)
- Private Transfer to Central Rome Hotel
- Pick up Roma Pass and Explore Rome at Lesiure
- Dinner Reservations at a Unique Roman Restaurant
DAY 2 – VATICAN CITY
- Private Transfer to Vatican
- Explore Rome on Foot or Using Roma Pass
- 4-hour Private Guided Tour of the Vatican Museums – includes entrance
- St. Peter’s Basilica, The Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Large collection of art and treasures collected through it’s 2,000 years of history
- Large collection of paintings by the best of the Italian masters from the Renaissance
DAY 3 – ANCIENT ROME
- 4-hour Private Walking Tour of Rome
- Coliseum and Forum, Piazza Navona, Pantheon
- See the Tiber river and Castel Sant’Angelo
- Suggested visit to Villa Borghese Museum and Park
DAY 4 – ROME
Private Transfer to Rome Airport & conclusion of tour.