Art Cities Escorted Tour
Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Padua, Venice
Highlights Day By Day
- Rome: 3 hrs guided walking tour in Rome
- Assisi: View of the churches of St. Francis and St. Claire
- Siena: View of the Piazza del Campo and the Municipal Palace
- Florence: Visit of the most important monuments (exterior)
- Pauda: See the Basilica & Donatello’s masterpiece, the “Gattamelata”
- Venice: Visit of the famous Square of St. Mark, Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs (exterior), and Murano Island
- The beautiful Autostrada del Sole
- The Tuscan countryside and medieval towns
- Emilia Romagna region, land of world famous “prosciutto” and parmesan cheese
- The Veneto region and its Villas of Palladio
Hotel may be substituted with similar category. Options to add pre & post-tour accommodation and/or private transfers to/from airports.
- Arrival transfer from the FCO/CIA airports to the hotel in Rome
- 3 hrs guided walking tour in Rome
- Accommodation at 4* hotels centrally located
- Daily American buffet breakfast
- 4 dinners (drinks not included)
- Service charges and taxes included
- Ground transportation by deluxe motor coach with air-conditioning
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- Passengers will be provided with professional headset system
What's Not Included
Air flights, cities tax, travel insurance, tips, and anything not specifically mentioned in “What’s Included”.
Day 1 - Arrival - Rome
Transfer from the airport in Rome to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 - Rome
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. In the morning you will enjoy a 3 hrs “Discovering Rome”, walking tour (English only). You will be picked up at your hotel at about 9.00am. The tour will start from Largo Argentina and continue to Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight.
Day 3 - rome - assisi - siena - florence
American buffet breakfast. Pickup at 7.00am at the hotel and departure by coach to ASSISI. You will visit the mystic town of Saint Francis still surrounded by ancient walls. Visit the Basilica of Saint Francis with its early Renaissance masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue. At the end of the visit, continue towards SIENA, the beautiful medieval city renown for the Palio horse race. Proceed to FLORENCE. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 - Florence
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. Guided sightseeing tour of the city, also known to be the cradle of the Renaissance. Visit the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, and Santa Croce, the 13th century Franciscan Church with Cimabue’s famous crucifix. The balance of the day is at leisure for optional sightseeing (we suggest the PISA half day tour) or for shopping. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - florence - pauda - venice
American buffet breakfast at the hotel and departure to VENICE by coach. Along the way you will stop in PADUA, where you will visit the famous Cathedral of St. Anthony, guarded by Donatello’s “Gattamelata”.Continue towards VENICE, and upon arrival enjoy a panoramic guided walking tour of this unique city. You will see the St. Mark’s square, the Basilica of St. Mark, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Venice island.
Day 6 - Venice
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning tour by boat. You will cross the lagoon with a view of the islands and reach the island of Murano where you will assist to a demonstration of glass blowing (some time will be allowed for shopping). Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 - Venice
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. Conclusion of tour.